Advanced Steering and Mechanical recommend performing the following checks on your vehicle every Sunday morning (or once a week, while the engine is cold).
- Check cooling system – radiator/overflow bottle
- Check engine oil – make sure the oil level is on the full indicator
- Check automatic transmission oil (where applicable)
- Check operation of lights, wipers, horn etc
- Check all tyres are inflated to the manufacturers specifications
- Check the spare tyre is inflated to the manufacturers specifications
- Make sure the windscreen is clean